Saturday, November 13, 2010

I'm a Slacker. . . . .

Yep, I am a slacker. . . .I haven't posted a lick since . . . .June? I have to confess that the heat, drought and generally lousy economy took the will to write anything right out of me. . . BUT hope springs eternal in those of us who are plant lovers, and I just know next year will be better! We still have some nice Knockout Roses in 3 gallon containers on sale for . . .that's right, $10 each!!Also some nice Oakleaf Hydrangeas for $12. We will have some reblooming lacecaps next Spring, as well as the fantastic INCREDIBALL Hydrangea- imagine an Annabelle on steroids. You will have to see the blooms to believe the size of them.
Right now I am sitting here with a great cup of WestEnd Coffee's Augusta Grill Blend, and there is a nice warm fire in the stove- thank the LORD for simple pleasures.Keep in touch dear readers!

1 comment:

SKEWY said...

I read your post Mr. B. It made me laugh. I miss hanging out with your family! Maybe you'll see some of me during Christmas break. Take care! =)

-Squirrel