Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Random thoughts and Kudos


What a beautiful past couple of days!! Spring-like temps and warm sunshine. . .BUT Winter is not over. There are more cold days and nights coming and maybe even snow (my son hopes so). Plenty of time to enjoy a firepit. . just like the one in the picture. We can build one for you.. .The Nursery is mostly asleep right now, but I am eagerly awaiting Spring and selling plants and shrubs to all. We will have some new Color Choice selections as well as some old favorites. . . at prices that will make you smile.Keep watching, and tell your friends. . get on my followers list. You will save money and get great plants!! Time to send a shout out to Marty Hartman, a real friend who has been an encouragement and a great help getting this blog going. . . Also to Daniel Vervaet for my BlucasStoneWorks website and his friendship through some tough times. . . Thanks, guys!!

1 comment:

don said...

Health Care, DEAD

Air America, DEAD

etc.

I'm felling a bit like Rahm Emmanuel with his steak knife.

I wonder what they'll pull out of their hat next?